Homemade butter naan in tawa.
You can cook Homemade butter naan in tawa using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade butter naan in tawa
- You need of maida.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of curd.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves chopped.
Homemade butter naan in tawa step by step
- Firstly knead the dough for 20 mins..
- Cover the dough with wet clothes,rest for dough 2 hours..
- Make a ball sized dough,add coriander leaves and butter gently roll to ovel shape. pin..
- Grease with water over Naan,Further more,slowly flip over and put it on hot tawa and slightly press..
- Now after a min,flip tawa upside down and cook naan directly on flame till they turn golden brown..
- Check your naan make well..
- Finally serve crispy butter naan add some butter with your favorite vegetable.